onsdag 30 mars 2011

Miki Yukine APPEND Calm ~demo~ released

Yesterday, I released this demo of Miki calm append singing "Sky High"(orig: kasane teto) ^^
This is still very beta though, and nothing is final - not even the append name!
Check this site's calendar for more news about the release of this append, future appends and voicebanks :3




I hope people will like this append.. I work as hard as I can on them all, and I try to make the result stand out a bit from the original voicebank :3 for example.. ever heard Miki sing this deep? That's because append Slow sings below C3 and up to C6! Amazing skill there, Miki! ^^
I recorded this at G3 - that's pretty deep for me XD I hope you're all satisfied with this 9w9

I recently got myself a Twitter account /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ please follow me.. or sign a contract.
http://twitter.com/PuruCyan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar