torsdag 21 juli 2011

New USTs, updates and information

Hello!
Long time no see.

I'm writing this entry to fill you in on some updates, give you some info and etc.
Some if this info is not final (like most things I post), so please bear with some changes x'D

First off;
I'll be making a UST of "Last Train" from YuGiOh 5D's, and "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga.
Kimiko Hidene will /not/ be released this year. Her voicebank (2.0) will be released in 2012.
Miki Yukine 2.5 will be released earlier, but it's still uncertain wether it will be in 2011 or 2012.
Whatshisname will not be released to the general public unless there is a demand for him/you request him(this is not my attempt at being tsundere famous derpface, this is just because.. I don't want to release a VB no one will use xD)
I will not be making appends until I've finished all my other projects
I will no longer make art requests if it isn't one given to me by a close friends ;n; for a while.

this info is... subject to being changed without further notice x'D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar