söndag 22 maj 2011

New microphone = better quality!!

Yes, I'll be getting this new headset and I hope the quality of my voicebanks will increase once I've gotten it ^^
So far I've been recording with my built-in iMac microphone, which has resulted in a /lot/ of buzzing, background noice and the need of the B0H2 flags on most of my UTAUs for them so sound good OTL
But with this headset, that hopefully won't be the case anymore :3 I can't wait to record Mikiv2.5 and Kimiko v2.0 ^^ Haha, I'm pretty psyched~
I hope you all are looking forward to the new headset as much as I am.

P.S. Once I get the headset, I'll also start recording my newest Voicebank and the Kimiko and Miki VCVs.

1 kommentar:

  1. säg till om headsetet var bra, då kanske jag oxå köper ett sånt :^DD


    /Kit den perversa

    SvaraRadera