lördag 27 november 2010

New "Engrish" VSQ using Ritsu :3

YES, I'm going to finish TWO USTs fully in Engrish instead of using the English UTAU voicebanks, so that people won't have to record new stuff every time they want to use my USTs (since I don't do Japanese ones out of boredom and lazyness)
So these are the USTs I'm going to release: Gimme Gimme Gimme by ABBA and Lovegame by Lady GaGa. I'm pending between using Ritsu for one of them or if I'll use Len and Rin/Miku :U I'm really not sure at all.
In any case, please download an try the USTs when they're finished :D I know that I'm not the best UST maker ever, like Doofus-P or Sango, but still.. :3 Mi lavvs Lady GaGa and ABBA. And besides.. I'm Swedish. I HAVE to make those ABBA USTs, don't I? ;9

I'll use Namine Ritsu for Lovegame since I found his Romaji VB online yesterday (YESS)
I'll use Miki for Gimme Gimme Gimme and Rin for the VSQ.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar